My Health Partner Logo

Locate a doctor in your area

Consult a doctor if you have symptoms, if you want a diagnosis or if you already suffer from high hypertension, cholesterol, diabetes, angina, heavy legs, heart failure or hemoroids. In general, your doctor will be able to treat your current ailments and refer you to a specialist practitioner if required.

Here we help you find a general practitioner or specialist who can answer your questions and help you live better with your condition.